All are welcome...
All are welcome at St. Mark's Episcopal. We are glad you have decided to visit our website and hope that you will spend some time in our church and in our community as well.
- If you are new and would like more information about St. Mark's please fill out a visitor card in the pew or sign our visitor book in the narthex.
- If you are interested in membership, please contact the Church Office at (423) 496-4681
We are happy to introduce you to our church and our community - you may find greeters at the entrance to the church before the service and welcoming refreshments are served after the 10:30 Sunday Eucharist in our Fellowship Hall across the street. Our members wear name tags so it will be easy for you to recognize them.
In any event, welcome, - come, taste and see - and we hope to see you soon.
Who are we...
St. Mark's Episcopal Church is a Christian congregation at 124 Hill St, Copperhill, TN 37317. Some of our members live within walking distance of the church; others can be found in every part of the region from North Carolina to Georgia. We are bound together by our common life.
- Lively worship with great music and timely preaching
- Concern with meaning and integrity in coherent Christian faith
- Passionate spirituality marked by a concern for justice for all people
- Relationship-based ministries with local, global and international reach
- Communities of mutual concern in which every person may know others and be known for who they are in Christ
- An eye to the future in our stewardship of all that has been entrusted to our care.
What we offer...
As an Episcopal community centered by our communal worship, St. Mark's offers a broad range of programs - inward and outward - including a weekly outreach to the community (Interfaith Hospitality Network, etc.), Christian Formation for children, youth, and adults, a comprehensive music program, public lecture series, good food and fellowship (weekly Sunday breakfast and Wednesday dinner, parish receptions, supper clubs, etc). We hope you will join us.